Tickets Terms & Conditions
Tickets are subject to the following terms and conditions, together with all other statements or directives shown on the ticket.
Customers should note that Ullapool Dance Festival tickets are sold by Ullapool Dance Ltd a company registered in Scotland(company number SC 410297 and a charity registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (registered number SC045691).
Terms Of Sale
Tickets are sold as non refundable, non transferable. However, we may, at our discretion, offer a Gift Voucher for unwanted tickets that we take back before a performance takes place and have managed to re-sell. In order to re-sell a ticket, the original ticket (not Re-prints) must be back in our possession.
Cancellation & Postponement
1 In the event of cancellation or postponement of a performance, any refunds to be made to the purchaser shall be at the discretion of Ullapool Dance Ltd and will be made to the ORIGINAL purchaser via the same method that was used for payment. Cash payments will be refunded by Cheque, posted to the purchaser's address as recorded on our system.
2. In the event of a date change at short notice (within 1 week of the event) Ullapool Dance Ltd will use reasonable endeavours to notify customers who purchased tickets from Ullapool Dance Ltd of the conditions that apply. Any refunds to be made to the purchaser shall be at the discretion of Ullapool Dance Ltd and will be made to the ORIGINAL purchaser via the same method that was used for payment. Cash payments will be refunded by Cheque, posted to the purchaser's address as recorded on our system.
3. Nothing mentioned in the aforementioned provisions shall affect the statutory position of the consumer.
1. The Venue management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject persons in reasonable circumstances (for example taking health and safety, environmental and security concerns into account) and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of customers.
2. The Venue staff reserve the right to refuse admission to any person or to remove from the Venue any person who in their opinion (a) is causing a nuisance or disruption or who may be a danger to himself or any other persons and/or (b) is or appears to be under age (where relevant)
3. No refunds will be offered to customers who are refused entry or rejected in such circumstances.
4. Late comers will only be admitted into the Venue at a suitable break in the performance and at the discretion of the Venue Management.
6. Only food and drink purchased on the premises may be consumed in the Venue.
7. No cameras or video or audio recording equipment are permitted on the premises without the express permission of the Event Promoter and the Venue.
8. Official merchandising shall only be on sale inside the Venue.
9. By buying a ticket, you are consenting to photography or video recording of your image for promotional purposes.
10. Once purchased, tickets may not be exchanged or refunded.